"Not Financial Advice" (Trading bitcoin, forex, stock markets and altcoins on PrimeXBT)

#Bitmex co-founder arrested, and the exchange itself is in trouble from the DOJ and CFTC

#Bitcoin looks like shit, but it is still bullishly poised for now

Trump claims he has #COVID (if true, it's as I predicted many months ago)

I do the best I can to anticipate market movements, but of course it's essentially impossible to predict anything with absolute certainty. As such, nothing here is intended as financial advice. **It’s for educational and entertainment purposes only.**

"Not Financial Advice" on Discord: "#Cryptocurrency, #Forex, and #StockMarket Analysis" playlist: I'm not here to answer any questions, here's my personal twitter page for the most real-time and detailed updates that I currently provide in general: music is original work by TweakerRay, used with his permission.

Check out and if you like it!

If you like what I do and you're feeling generous...

BCH: qzuppfv9enw9gxmh8jpkqfwlklgv5uh7pyd2nhty7m

LTC: ltc1qrxchuagyzl3kdu0fdqn8dsjzf7j3gcq2rtxe6l

ETH: 0x20d4F4B17C9F0D39436D32BE69688E8adba7e744

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments