I SOLD MY ETHEREUM FOR THIS ALTCOIN! HUGE ENJ NEWS FOR NFTS!

In this video I explain why I sold half of my ethereum to buy more of this altcoin! Enjin released major NFT NEWS TODAY for the fist ever nft based blockchain! I go Over parachains and how they work on Polkadot Network. Be sure to subscribe so you do not miss any more of the latest crypto news! Thank You for watching!

If you love my content feel free to support me and join the Patreon for Exclusive Content! Thanks for the support much PODCASTS ON CLUBHOUSE: Subscribe to Joshua Jake CRYPTO TOOLS & RESOURCES 🔥

💸 Buy Crypto with Debit/Credit Card On Passive Income with Celsius Cold Wallet and trade on Cryptocurrency on Binance (Get trading fee discounts) Joshua Jake social Links ◄◄◄👇

My - - - - - #cryptonews​​​​​​​​​​​​ #xrp​​​​​​​​​​ #altcoin​​​​​​​​ #nft​​​​​​​​​​ #dot​ #polkadot​​​ #ethereum​​​​​​ #altcoins​ #enj

Remember, I am NOT a financial Do NOT buy it sell anything because of what I say or do. Always do your own research.

cribe so you do not miss any more of the latest crypto news! Thank You for watching!

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments