Bitcoin & Macro Pure Signal - CTM BTC Session

The result of the current tightening will eventually be things break. At that point another massive expansion of the Fed's balance sheet.

I built a massive position over a year between $5,000 and $10,000 in Bitcoin.

That opportunity exists right now between $40,000 and $60,000.

Many were bearish during $5-10k too telling me it was going to $1,500. They sacred many away then too.

I’ve been into Bitcoin 50% of my net worth including owned real estate since 2019. 90%+ since 2020. Ask me anything.

My Course & Training Program: Music intro

05:17 CTM session begins

DISCLAIMER: These videos are for educational purposes only. Nothing in this video should be construed as financial advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any sort of security or investment. Consult with a professional financial adviser before making any financial decisions. Investing in general and options trading especially is risky and has the potential for one to lose most or all of their initial investment

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments